Xamarin iOS Uber Clone App with C# and Firebase
Build iOS Uber Clone App with C# and Firebase (Xamarin.iOS)
This course is designed to be a complete reference guide to building a fully functional Uber clone app in Xamarin.iOS, search no further for a complete learning pack. The course content is very robust and covers several advanced concepts and topics ranging from Firebase Database and Authentication to Notifications and so much more.
Why Is This Course Right for Me?
Absolutely Yes, the best way to gain a good understanding of advanced concepts in Xamarin.iOS is by practicing with real-life examples that implement these advanced concepts in ways you will probably use them when building your own custom app. So you will learn to build and design beautiful real-life app from the ground up, we will teach you everything you need to know.
Not Convinced Yet?
This course will groom you to build your own app ideas, this comes in handy if you want to launch your own app and build a company around it. Modern-day business run on automation which is made possible with apps, somehow in your business, you will need a great functional app; and one way to achieve this without blowing your budget is by having hands-on experience on building a real-world functional application. you will literarily get most of the advanced knowledge you need for a price of cake.
Secondly, having built a fully complete and functional Ridesharing application will be a very huge addition to your portfolio if you intend to get a high paying job. The job market these days are getting pretty competitive, you really need to show your worth. What’s the best way to showcase your worth if not by showing real-world applications you built?
The Topic Seems Complex, Can I Scale Through The Course?
The course was designed with the assumption that you know only the very little basics, most of the seemingly advanced concepts were over-explained using different scenarios in real life, hence you will easily understand. Even a 5-year-old could go through the course and understand every bit of it.
What Should I Expect After this Course?
- Build a Complete Ride-Sharing on iOS using C# and Xamarin
- Good understanding of Firebase Database
- How to build a real-world application in a very structured and organized manner
Other Things to Learn Includes
- iOS UI and Design Basics
- Firebase Database Development
- Firebase Authentication
- Google Location services
- Realtime Location Updates
- Google Maps and Map styles
- Calculating Distance and time difference between two points
- Creating Local Notifications with Notification Channels
- Making Web Calls Using Rest API
- Processing Task in Background (Thread & Async)
- Loading and Displaying Data with TableView
- Save Data Locally on your Device
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic knowledge of developing iOS Apps using Xamarin and C#
- Those that are familiar with Xamarin Forms and want to make native iOS apps.
- Persons with good knowledge of C# and want to gain experience in developing iOS Apps with their existing skills
- People who want to take their Xamarin iOS knowledge to an advanced level
- Some knowledge of basic C# programming concepts
- Basic familiarity with iOS development or Xamarin Forms
- Must have Visual Studio for Mac installed on Mac or Visual Studio with a Mac Agent
Last Updated 8/2020