The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp
This course is about getting you up-to-speed quickly on the fundamental computer science concepts you are going to be expected to know if you want interview at any large Silicon Valley tech company (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, or Spotify).
- Linked Lists
- Big O notation
- Stacks & Queues
- Hash Tables
- Binary Trees
- Dynamic Programming & Memoization
- Bubble Sort / Merge Sort / Quick Sort
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
What you get
With this course you get
- Over 115 beautifully hand crafted HD videos walking you through every aspect of how all these data structures and algorithms work
- Practices questions and personal walkthroughs of the most commonly asked interview questions
- My personal notes on interviews I have personally had with Spotify, Facebook, Amazon, and others
- A section called The Classics where we walk through classic interview questions no interviewee should be with out
- Interview tips on soft skills big tech companies look for when hiring and techniques on how to answer
What you save
By investing in yourself with this course you are saving yourself the most precious thing you’ve got – time. I have spent a year scouring the web looking for the best examples, the simplest explanations, the best visualizations on how to explain how this stuff works, and assembled it all into one, quick, easy to digest place.
Let’s do this together
Learning data structures and algorithms doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun. And I want you to know I am here for you every step of the way. Ask me any question. I usually get back to my students with 24 hrs. And together, we will get you the understanding behind how these things work.
I also don’t have a formal computer science background
Look. I know what it’s like not to know how this stuff works. And, like you, I have had to learn this stuff from scratch.
But I am here to tell you it can be done. I have no formal computer science background. I am not classically trained as a computer scientist. But by learning this material, I landed my dream job as an engineer at Spotify in San Francisco. And so can you.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and get started on your journey today.
- The instructor is valid, truly humble and fun. It’s been a pleasure to follow this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone applying for jobs at large tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, or Spotify
- Anyone who wants to quickly learn the fundamentals of computer science
- Anyone looking to become a better programming and engineer
- Basic knowledge of Swift programming language
Last Updated 4/2021
The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp.zip (4.1 GB) | Mirror