The Memory Techniques Course 2.0￼
Most of the memory improvement courses are full of dusty theories, containing a lot boring and theoretical stuff about the functioning of the brain and memory, but dealing too little with the practical part of this fascinating field. In the same way you don’t have to be a computer programmer to know how to use a computer efficiently, you don’t need to become a neuro-psychiatrist to improve your memory. In this practical course, you will learn many powerful memory tools and, more importantly, you will see how to use them in your daily activities to become more efficient in your studies, personal life, or career and achieve greater success.
This course is intended to be a condensed guide to memory techniques that will provide you with a solid foundation for practicing them in the future. The good news is that once you learn these techniques, it’s like learning a new foreign language. New horizons and perspectives will open up to you almost as soon as you start practicing them, and your performance will move to a higher level. In fact, armed with these powerful mind tools, you will become a completely new person.
Memory training is similar to body training. Once you start this practice, you can already call yourself a “memory athlete”. The results will be visible from the first days of memory training. Soon, you will probably set new goals for the future, maybe to participate in a memory championship and (why not?), to become a Grandmaster of Memory.
Remember, all you need to become a memory athlete is a set of tools and a lot of practice. This course will teach you the tools and will guide you to effective practice.
Keep in mind that the memory methods and systems presented in this course are tested and used by memory experts and they will also work for you. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey to improving your memory, or you already have notions in this area, I am convinced that in this course, you will find new and interesting things to apply to your daily activities.
Improving your memory can be fun, and you can achieve astonishingly impressive results very quickly!
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger
Creator of The Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you’re just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course , which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to become a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
Last Updated 3/2022