The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development
Welcome to The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with HTML5, CSS3 with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn HTML and CSS from scratch to intermediate.
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language, which is the biggest markup language used to display web pages on the Internet. In other words, web pages are composed of HTML, which is used to display text, images, or other resources through a web browser.
HTML is the basic building block of the web and actually isn’t a technical programming language. It is responsible for the structure of the website.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In this course you will learn;
- To create static HTML sites,
- To create a beautiful, responsive landing page for anyone,
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly,
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats,
- The difference in usage between block-level and inline elements in HTML,
- The uses of HTML table, and by learning this you will be able to create different designs of your own,
- To able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure,
- And improve your knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- To place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS.
- To prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features.
- How you can operate on variables,
- Boolean logic,
- How to create a conditional statement,
- How you can perform transactions with Loops,
- How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
- How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
- How DOM Manipulation is done,
- You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- No prior HTML or CSS knowledge needed
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Last Updated 4/2021
The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development.zip (5.1 GB) | Mirror