Technical Analysis – Mastering Price Action
Trading is not all about strategy. For you to become a consistently profitable trader you need to have a structured approach to analyzing the market. Many beginner traders focus only on finding the right strategy, while consistently profitable traders focus on the process. As a trader, you need to have a structured approach to analyzing the market that you can follow on day to day basis.
In this course, you will learn how to analyze any market by only using a price chart. You will learn how to come up with trading ideas that are in line with the market structure. The lessons that you will learn in this course are not limited to one market but you can apply this to any market that you want to trade. I believe that mastering the skill of reading price action can make you a profitable trader regardless of the strategy that you use.
This course will teach you how to:
- Identify the trend of the market – Market Condition
- Identify the current behavior of the market – Market Phase
- Spot a high probability reaction level – Support and Resistance
- Identify powerful confirmation – Candlestick
- Predict a possible continuation or reversal – Price Action Patterns
- Have a solid bias in your analysis by confirming different timeframes – Multi Timeframe Analysis
By applying these 6 steps in analyzing a price chart, you will be able to trade your strategy with high conviction and be able to manage your trades well.
And to guide you with your daily trading analysis, you will also get a step-by-step trading checklist that you can follow.
This course is created for beginners who want to learn how to read the market as well as seasoned traders who want to enhance their chart reading skills.
By enrolling, you will also have lifetime access (updated regularly) and the ability to ask questions. And If for any reason this course did not help you in any way with your trading, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund.
Looking forward to seeing you inside.
Who this course is for:
- New traders who want to learn price action
- Seasoned traders who wants to enhance their chart reading skills
- Anyone who wants to master price action reading
Last Updated 4/2022