Statistics & Probability for Data Science – 25+ Projects
The Growing availability of data has made way for Data Science and Machine Learning to become in-demand professions. We define Statistics for Data Science – Predictive Analytics as exposure to Statistics which is essential for anyone seeking a career in Data Science and Machine learning. In this course, you will get the required college math , statistics and its practical implementation from Data Analytics which are necessary to better understand what goes in the black box libraries(sklearn) that you would encounter in the Data Science Journey.
With this course, as a learner, you will be exposed to various Statistics and Machine Learning topics that will apply to real-world problems.
The Ultimate goal of taking this structured approach is to integrate everything we learn and demonstrate practical insights in using Machine learning and Statistical Libraries beyond a black-box understanding.
Why Learn from Us ??
I am a Lead Data Scientist at Manifold AI Learning, an e-learning company which is into creation of e-learning courses in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep learning. Having founded in the year of 2015, till now our YouTube Channel has more than 75k views around the globe, and 17k+ happy learners on Udemy having each of the course being the best in its specific topic. Apart from publishing the courses standalone , we have created some of the Top class products for Well-known brands in e-learning domain.
As a Lead Data Scientist at Manifold AI Learning, apart from creating the e-learning content, I also provide the Consulting Services enabling the companies to perform End to End Implementation of Data Science projects from initial Client interaction, Experimentation of Models, Operationalisation of Machine Learning Models in Production Environment, followed by Maintenance of Machine Learning Models. I have worked with more than 15 companies and helping them achieve more than 2M$ in collective revenue over the period of my Involvement with Clients.
As a person who works closely with Business and the key challenges in its implementation, combined with my ability to create Interactive Courses, I would be a right fit to teach the aspiring learners of Data Science and Machine Learning on this important topic of Mathematics and Stats for Data Science.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals underlying the abstractions of ML Algorithms, and expand the capabilities
- A software developer who wants to develop the firm foundation for the deployment of Machine learning Algorithms into Production Systems
- A Data Scientist who wants to reinforce the understanding of the Subjects at the core of the professional discipline
- A Data Analyst or A.I enthusiast who wants to become a data scientist or ML Engineer and are keen to deeply understand the field that you are entering from Level Zero.
- Basics of Python
- Access to Laptop for code execution
- Willingness to learn the Math Topic
Last Updated 11/2022