Security Superstream: Security in the Cloud
Sophisticated (and increasingly frequent) security threats. Complex cloud ecosystems with multiple entry points. And a dearth of cybersecurity talent. Business leaders face a critical need without the means to take care of it. That’s why we’re presenting this live online event—gathering business leaders and industry experts to discuss the developments, trends, and tools you need to know about to create a solid security strategy.
The average cost of a cybersecurity breach in the US today is $9.44 million, so the urgency is real. This is an excellent opportunity to get an insider’s view of the best ways to protect your organization.
About the Security Superstream Series: This three-part series of events will cover some of the most challenging topics facing those who are concerned with security—ransomware and zero trust—with sessions that will get you up to speed on key techniques and best practices for ransomware prevention and mitigation, perimeter security, and more.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Reduce security breaches during your cloud migration with an AppSec program
- Apply cloud native principles to help your organization move to a zero trust model
- Use cloud mitigation strategies to avoid the specific risks blockchain and cryptocurrencies face from large-scale quantum computers
- You’re a CISO, CTO, or member of senior management.
- You brief business executives and leaders on recent security developments.
- You want to gain a better understanding of how to secure your cloud capabilities and enable digital transformation.