React, React Redux and Redux Saga – Master React State/Hooks￼
*** PRE SALE ***
Enjoy Udemy’s Black Fridays deals to get the Pre-Release of another great course. This is an amazing course that has more than 40 lectures released and another 60 lectures to come.
What do you get on the Pre-Release:
About 3 hours of content video content
All sections in how to create an amazing UI in React
All sections in how to control state in a React application using only Hooks and Props
All sections in how to use Redux
What still to come:
About another 3 hours of video content
Sections in how to use Redux with React
Sections in how to control a React State only with Redux
Sections in how Saga works
Sections in how to control React side-effects with Redux-Saga
Greatly improve your abilities and increase your value as a React or front end web developer
This course will take you through the whole process of creating a complete application using React, React-Redux, and Redux-Saga. Step by step, improving the application further in each class:
- The first part of the course will start by creating the UI for an amazing React application.
- Next, we will make a refractory of this application into different stateless components.
- After using React Hooks, we will add a state to the application, passing all the states via props.
- In the next phase, we will add React Redux to easier control of the state.
- Finally, we will introduce Redux-Saga to control the application’s side effects while making asynchronous calls to our API.
The main focus of this course is:
React-Redux: one of the most used application state management. Redux maintains the state of an entire application in a single immutable state tree.
Redux-Saga: one of the most used frameworks to make easier to control our application side effects (i.e., asynchronous things like data fetching and impure things like accessing the browser cache) easier to manage, more efficient to execute, and better at handling failures
This course covers all you need to be the best Web Developer you can be.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that want to learn how to better manage the state in React applications
- Anyone interested in learn about React-Redux
- Anyone interested in learn about Redux-Saga
- Anyone interested in React Hooks
- Anyone interested in Web Development
- Basic knowledge in React
- Basic knowledge in Web Development
Last Updated 2/2021