Python : Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Matplotlib
Python instructors on Udemy specialize in everything from software development to data analysis, and are known for their effective, friendly instruction for students of all levels.
Machine learning isn’t just useful for predictive texting or smartphone voice recognition. Machine learning is constantly being applied to new industries and new problems. Whether you’re a marketer, video game designer, or programmer, this course is here to help you apply machine learning to your work.
Welcome to the “Python Programming: Machine Learning, Deep Learning | Python” course.
In this course, we will learn what is Deep Learning and how does it work.
This course has suitable for everybody who interested in Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts in Data Science.
First of all, in this course, we will learn some fundamental stuff of Python and the Numpy library. These are our first steps in our Deep Learning journey. After then we take a little trip to Machine Learning Python history. Then we will arrive at our next stop. Machine Learning in Python Programming. Here we learn the machine learning concepts, machine learning a-z workflow, models and algorithms, and what is neural network concept. After then we arrive at our next stop. Artificial Neural network. And now our journey becomes an adventure. In this adventure we’ll enter the Keras world then we exit the Tensorflow world. Then we’ll try to understand the Convolutional Neural Network concept. But our journey won’t be over. Then we will arrive at Recurrent Neural Network and LTSM. We’ll take a look at them. After a while, we’ll trip to the Transfer Learning concept. And then we arrive at our final destination. Projects in Python Bootcamp. Our play garden. Here we’ll make some interesting machine learning models with the information we’ve learned along our journey.
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to the end of “Deep Learning” with examples.
The Logic of Machine Learning such as Machine Learning models and algorithms, Gathering data, Data pre-processing, Training and testing the model etc.
Before we start this course, we will learn which environments we can be used for developing deep learning projects.
During the course you will learn:
- Fundamental stuff of Python and its library Numpy
- What is the Artificial Intelligence (Ai), Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- History of Machine Learning
- Turing Machine and Turing Test
- The Logic of Machine Learning such as
- Understanding the machine learning models
- Machine Learning models and algorithms
- Gathering data
- Data pre-processing
- Choosing the right algorithm and model
- Training and testing the model
- Artificial Neural Network with these topics
- What is ANN
- Anatomy of NN
- Tensor Operations
- The Engine of NN
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Recurrent Neural Network and LTSM
- Transfer Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Finally, we will make four different projects to reinforce what we have learned.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
If you are ready to learn “Python Programming: Machine Learning, Deep Learning | Python”
Dive in now! See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has programming experience and wants to learn machine learning and deep learning.
- Statisticians and mathematicians who want to learn machine learning and deep learning.
- Tech geeks who curious with Machine Learning and Deep Learning concept.
- Data analysts who want to learn machine learning and deep learning.
- If you are one of these, you are in the right place. But please don’t forget. You must know a little bit of coding and scripting.
- Anyone who need a job transition
- Coding skills are a plus
- Math skills will boost your understanding
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Just you, your computer and your ambition to get started now!
Last Updated 7/2021
Python : Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Matplotlib.zip (4.3 GB) | Mirror