Prometheus MasterClass : DevOps Infra Monitoring & Alerting
“Prometheus is an open-source tool used for event monitoring and alerting.”
We learn the basics of Prometheus so that you can get started as soon as possible, and to follow the exercises, try them out for yourself and you can see them working.
In this course, we will quickly build a bare-bones Prometheus server from scratch, in the cloud, and on your own Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
What’s included in the course?
- Complete Prometheus concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
- Each and every Prometheus concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of Prometheus.
- For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by its running example.
- Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
- In-and-out of Functions, Operators, Clauses, etc, in Prometheus Query Language (PromQL).
- Instrument the Python or Go applications to expose custom metrics with Client Libraries.
- Dynamically add or remove scrape targets using Service Discovery.
- Recording Rules.
- Monitor the Amazon Cloud (AWS) with Prometheus.
- Creating an end-to-end Routing Tree for Alerting systems.
- *Exclusive*– Create your own Custom Exporter
- Integration with many Alert Notifiers – Gmail, PagerDuty, Slack.
- How to scrape from batch jobs using Pushgateway.
- Build monitoring & alerting design pattern of a Real-Time case study using Prometheus.
- Build value-added dashboards with GRAFANA.
- Learn Best practices / Do’s & Don’t to follow while monitoring Real-Time DevOps Projects.
- Questions and Queries will be answered very quickly.
- Prometheus codes and other resources used in lectures are attached to the course for your convenience.
- I am going to update it frequently, every time adding new components of Prometheus.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers and Solution Architects
- Someone who is curious and wants a better understanding of what Prometheus is and what Prometheus is good at
- Basic Linux Command Line Experience
- A very basic knowledge of YAML will be an add-on.
- You have the choice of using dedicated hardware, cloud or locally hosted VMs. In this course, I predominantly use an unrestricted fresh install of Ubuntu 20+ in the cloud.
Last Updated 9/2022
Prometheus MasterClass : DevOps Infra Monitoring & Alerting.zip (4.8 GB) | Mirror