PowerShell Byte Session
In this course, you will about the basic parts and patterns of PowerShell, different ways to get help at the command line, and how to use pipelines to create powerful chains of commands. This course is designed to be taken in tandem with the PowerShell Byte Session hands-on lab, so that as you work through this course, you can put the concepts into practice yourself in a live PowerShell environment.
- Understand the core principles of PowerShell
- Learn how to issue commands using PowerShell’s interactive prompt
- Execute PowerShell pipelines to create powerful chains of commands
- Gain hands-on experience working with PowerShell
- No prior experience is required for this course, but some experience with other command-line shells such as Bash or Windows command prompt would be beneficial.
- This course is intended for anyone looking to learn about PowerShell, whether they are using Linux, Mac, and Microsoft operating systems.