MS Project Professional Beginner to Expert
MS Project Professional Beginner to Expert.
Welcome to MS project Professional Training. The objective of this course is to teach you how to use Microsoft Project 2019 in a very simple and easy way by using a step-by-step approach to build up a full project. We will discuss some project management concepts, and how we can implement them using Microsoft Project 2019. But, we will make it simple and easy. Even if you don’t know things about project management, you will still be able to take the course and understand what is going on. In This Training, we have also included training regarding how we can create a complete project through Bill of Quantity (B.O.Q). We will use both MS Project and MS Excel to Create a Complete Schedule. Now if You Are Beginner In Excel don’t Worry Excel Training For Beginners Is Also Included in this course.
Now Major Topics That are included in this Course Are:
Ms Project Training .
- Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Setting Up Calendar For Project .
- How to create Project, W.B.S and Activities.
- Milestone and Relationship.
- Creating And Assigning Resources
- Baseline And Project Updating.
- Report Generation In MS Project.
- Material Procurement.
- Adding Overtime.
- How to Create S.Curve With The Help Of MS Project And MS Excel (Financial And Physical S Curve)
- Earned Value Analysis.
- How to Create Custom Field.
- How to Create Custom Table.
- Import And Export.
Complete Schedule Through MS Project And MS Excel.
- How to Understand B.O.Q.
- How To Create W.B.S And Activities List In Excel From B.O.Q.
- How to Create Cost Loading Sheet
- How to Import Complete Activities From Excel To MS Project.
- How to Create Project W.B.S.
- How to Give Duration To Activities.
- How to Give Relationship To Activities.
- How to Import Cost In MS Project From Excel Sheet.
- How to Add Shop Drawing Detail In MS Project.
- How to Add Material Submittal And Approval Detail In MS Project.
- How to Import Resources In MS Project.
- How to Create Shop Drawing Submittal Log In Excel.
- How to Create Procurement Tracking Chart In Excel.
- Manpower Calculation in Excel.
- How to Review Time Schedule.
MS Excel Training For Beginners.
As Excel Is Important For This Course So I Have Add Basic Training And Formulas For Those Who Are Beginners In Excel.
Who this course is for:
- People Who Want To Learn Ms Project From Scratch.
- Planning Engineers.
- Project Managers.
- Civil Engineers.
- Mechanical Engineers.
- Electrical Engineers.
- Civil Engineering Students.
- Fresh Civil Engineers.
- MS Project Installed in your computer (You can use Trail Version)
- Basic Concept of Project Management.
- Basic Knowledge of MS OFFICE.(Not Necessary)
Last Updated 1/2021
MS Project Professional Beginner to Expert.zip (5.4 GB) | Mirror