Mastering Cinematic Compositions in Video & Film
Take your videography skills to the next level and learn how to create cinematic compositions that tell a visual story. Learn how to balance your framing to a composition, create a dynamic flow and add a visual story.
By the end of the class you’ll be able to make use of the Rule of Thirds and Golden Ratio. As well as expressing your story through a visual set up using various techniques like leading lines, colors, point of interest and more.
Who’s this class for?
This class is for those who are already familiar with the basics of videography, but struggle to get to that next level. Whether you’re a professional or an enthusiast, this class is perfect to learn a new insight in filmmaking. The class is designed to learn many new techniques in a short time.
You will learn a solid basis of how to create interesting compositions:
- Learn about composition rules
- Make use of depth of field, colors, exposure, perspective and focal lengths
- Create dynamic shots with leading lines and point of interest
- Add flow to your videos through editing techniques and motion
- Tell a visual story by the kind of composition you make
Mastering Cinematic Compositions in Video & Film.zip (621.8 MB)