Master Coding Interview: Data structures + Algorithms￼
Our Students Speak :
The teacher has fantastic ability to transfer understanding of a concept not just pass along his knowledge of the concept.-Liam Bailes
This course is excellent and a great method to learn about Data Structures and Algorithms. It’s fantastic for learning how to solve problems and construct reasoning.-Parth
Best course. Since Data structure is one of the basic subject for programming, this course provides an complete overview of all components of Data Structures. This course is very good for students at the beginner level who wants to know the fundamentals and advanced concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms.-Newton
The course is really helpful, Must learn course while preparing for Tier 1 companies. Explains the concepts well and in an easily understandable way.-Dennis Paul
Many More ! Check the review section below.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Welcome to the Coding Interview Bootcamp!
Once you get an interview from a top tech company, the only thing that matters for you to get your dream Software Engineering role is your performance in the coding Interviews.
The only way to ace the coding interview is to take one problem at a time and really understand how to solve it and then do this for a lot of problems to get sufficient tools and techniques in your arsenal to face and conquer any coding interview. This is what my aim is for you with this course.
This course is structured as DAILY CODING CHALLENGES to give you a clear target for every day. By not missing a single day and by staying consistent you will have solved a variety of questions by the end of this course, getting you prepared for coding interviews and more practice on your own from Leetcode.
We start right from the basics and discuss Big O analysis and then move on to cover the common data structures and then discuss real life problems asked in Big Tech companies such as Google, Meta, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Microsoft etc.
For Each Question we discuss :
1. The Logic or the method by which we can approach this question in an optimal manner
2. The Time and Space complexity of the Solution
This course also includes multiple downloadable resources, trackers to keep you motivated, and cheat sheets to make your coding interview prep smooth.
- DAY 1: Arrays Data Structures and AlgorithmsData Structures IntroductionBig ODS: Arrays Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Sorted Squared ArrayCoding Interview Q2: Monotonic Array
- DAY 2: Arrays Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Rotate ArrayCoding Interview Q2:Container with most Water
- DAY 3: Hash Tables Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Hash Tables Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Two SumCoding Interview Q2:Isomorphic Strings
- DAY 4: Recursion AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: FibonacciCoding Interview Q2:Power Sum
- DAY 5: Recursion AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: PermutationsCoding Interview Q2:Power Set
- DAY 6: String Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Strings Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Non repeating characterCoding Interview Q2: Palindrome
- DAY 7: String Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Longest Unique char SubstringCoding Interview Q2: Group Anagrams
- DAY 8: Searching AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Binary SearchCoding Interview Q2: Search in Rotated Sorted array
- DAY 9: Searching AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted ArrayCoding Interview Q2: Search in 2D Array
- DAY 10: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Bubble SortCoding Interview Q2: Insertion Sort
- DAY 11: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Selection SortCoding Interview Q2: Merge Sort
- DAY 12: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Quick SortCoding Interview Q2: Radix Sort
- DAY 13: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Linked List Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct SLLCoding Interview Q2: delete duplicates
- Day 14: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Reverse SLLCoding Interview Q2: Cycle Detection
- DAY 15: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: find duplicate numberCoding Interview Q2: Add 2 numbers
- DAY 16: Doubly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: DLL remove insertCoding Interview Q2: DLL remove all, insert at position
- DAY 17: Stacks Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Stacks Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct StackCoding Interview Q2: Reverse Polish Notation
- DAY 18: Queues Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Queues Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct QueueCoding Interview Q2: Implement Queue with Stack
- DAY 19: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct BSTCoding Interview Q2: Traverse BST (Breadth first and Depth first – Inorder, Preorder,Post order)
- DAY 20: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Level Order traversalCoding Interview Q2: Left/Right View of binary tree
- DAY 21: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Invert Binary TreeCoding Interview Q2: Diameter of binary tree
- DAY 22: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Convert Sorted Array to Binary Search TreeCoding Interview Q2: Validate BST
- DAY 23: Heaps and Priority Queue Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Heaps Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Max Heap ConstructionCoding Interview Q2: min Priority Queue Construction
- DAY 24: Graphs Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Graphs Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: BFS – Adj List and Adj MatrixCoding Interview Q2: DFS – Iterative and Recursive
- DAY 25: Graphs Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Number of connected componentsCoding Interview Q2: Course Scheduler / Topological sort
I’m sure you’ll love this course and so we’re offering a full money-back guarantee for 30 days in case you are not sure at the moment!
Enroll today and see you inside the course !
Let’s make your dreams come true
Who this course is for:
- Students who are about to graduate and trying to get into top Tech companies as software engineers
- Self taught programmers looking for their first job
- Experienced developers wanting to get into MAANG companies ( top tech firms)
Last Updated 3/2022