Learn Microsoft Excel VBA Macros for Beginners
By the end of this course, you will go from knowing nothing about VBA Macros to knowing how to do the most common functions…all within 3.5 hours!
Any version of Excel is supported.
Excel VBA Macros are one of the most powerful features in Excel. Why? Because Macros can help you automate almost any routine task, saving you hours and hours of time.
During this course, we start with the very foundations of VBA Macros and slowly build your quiver of knowledge. We only teach you the most important functions, functions that can help you accomplish almost any task in VBA.
Our instructors have years of experience working with leading companies (like Puma) and universities (like Harvard) to help them automate their spreadsheets. We’ve also taught hundreds of professionals around the U.S. these amazing skills. After all of this, we know what you need to know to get started.
Absolutely ZERO background in VBA or programming is necessary!
Some key things you’ll learn:
- Learn the structure of VBA code and best practices
- Create sub routines to segment your code
- Declare and call variables
- Create For /Next loops
- Create If/Then and If/Then/Else logical tests
What makes our course so awesome?
- Real world application: In depth, real-world case studies
- Fun: Light-hearted, fun, and enjoyable course (we never take ourselves too seriously)
- Knowledgeable instructor:Nate has spent his entire career mastering Excel, consulting companies in Excel, and teaching Excel.
- No fluff: We don’t teach theory or waste your time with useless information. Everything we teach you can start applying TODAY
Let’s start learning!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who uses Excel regularly
- Financial analysts
- Data analysts
- Accountants & CPAs
- You should have an intermediate knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUPs, IFs)
- ZERO background in VBA or coding required
- Supports all versions of Excel (PC & Mac)
Last Updated 1/2021
Learn Microsoft Excel VBA Macros for Beginners.zip (1.7 GB) | Mirror