In this course covers all the fundamental starter concepts, including data types, operators, creating and using variables, generating outputs, structuring your code to make decisions in your programs or to loop over the same block of code multiple times, creating and manipulating strings and arrays, defining and calling functions, and so on.
- Build games
- Build interactive websites
- Build web applications with React
- It is a light-weighted and interpreted language.
- It is a case-sensitive language.
- It provides good control to the users over the web browsers.
- You can modify the content of a web page by adding or removing elements.
- You can change the style and position of the elements on a web page.
- You can monitor events like mouse click, hover, etc. and react to it.
- You can perform and control transitions and animations.
- You can create alert pop-ups to display info or warning messages to the user.
- You can perform operations based on user inputs and display the results.
- You can validate user inputs before submitting it to the server.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Quick & Helpful Support in the Q&A Section
- Download & Print Ready Udemy Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- Front end developer
- Back end developer
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Last Updated 1/2021