IT Support and Service Desk jobs -Crash Course for Beginners
This is not yet another course showing you how to configure Windows 10 or Outlook. This course is designed to simulate a real Service Desk environment and show you WHAT you can expect in your first days. Yes – you read that right – I will simulate your first days!
This course is designed to help you understand some basic procedures, tools, applications, and duties as an IT Service Desk Analyst.
You have to have some basic IT skills and knowledge if you want to join my course. This course is designed for people who want to get a job in IT, not for people who want to learn what an HDMI port is. I expect and assume you have some basic IT skills.
Here is what you can expect:
- Real service desk tools: Jira Service Desk and Confluence
- Remote support tools and communication tools (Microsoft Exchange account)
- High level overview of hardware and software
- Introduction to Microsoft Office 365
- Basic ITIL terms
- Tips from IT and HR specialist
- …and more…
I show you all the essentials to kick off your career. I simulate your first days as an IT Help Desk Specialist.
Do not expect step-by-step instructions here – no way! This course includes high-level overview sections only for hardware, software, and procedures. Thanks to this course, you can take it from there.
There will be part 2 of this course covering more advanced topics (cloud, virtualization, and more).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in IT
- Anyone looking for a first job in IT
- Basic IT skills
- Interest in learning more about IT
Last Updated 1/2020