Introduction to Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Power Apps is a low-code/no-code solution that allows professional developers and non-IT professionals to create powerful applications much faster than with regularly developed applications. In this course, we will look at the core capabilities of Power Apps and how they help businesses automate and enhance repetitive, mundane, and time-consuming tasks.
We will cover canvas apps, model-driven apps, and portals, as well as their use cases and the differences between them. We’ll also walk you through how to build each one. Finally, we’ll take a look at the Power Apps Component Framework and how this allows developers to add even more functionality to standard Power Apps.
- Get a foundational understanding of canvas apps, model-driven apps, and portals, including their use cases and features
- Use data sources, controls, and formulas to build, share, and publish your own canvas apps
- Plan, build, share, and publish model-driven apps
- Create and customize your own portal and monitor user behavior on your portal
- Learn about the Power Apps Framework and how it can enhance the user experience of your apps
- This course is intended for both IT professionals and non-technical professionals looking to automate and enhance business processes for mobile and desktop users.
- There are no prerequisites for this course but any computer coding knowledge and even basic Excel knowledge would be beneficial when learning about Power Apps.
Introduction to Microsoft Power Apps.zip (435.4 MB) | Mirror