Fundamental Analysis – Stock Market Essentials Course
This Udemy course will give you the necessary knowledge to conduct a fundamental analysis in the stock market. The course includes some practicals analysis on companies like PayPal, Airbnb, and Coca-cola that will familiarize you with the analyzing process.
Realizing a fundamental analysis will help you identify the “WHAT” for selecting the stocks you will invest in. It includes analyzing the company’s financial statements to compare them with the industry average and determine if the stock has enough value before considering it as an investment. To succeed with individual stock picking, it is essential to do the homework before selecting the right companies.
That’s why this course will give you an introduction to the necessary knowledge you need to conduct fundamental analysis. For that I will;
- Teach how to use Yahoo Finance.
- Introduce to the three financial statements.
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Illustrate how the financials of a solid company look like.
- Discuss about the different types of business cycles
- Use different performance and valuation metrics for analyzing stocks.
At the end of the course, you will be able to conduct your own fundamental analysis for you to select the right companies before investing in them.
Hope to see you there, Financial Hints 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner stock market investors
- Long term investors
- Absolutely no requirements just the eager to learn
Last Updated 1/2021