Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs
Flutter Awesome UIs – Create Flutter Apps and UIs from Scratch. Learn about flutter components and packages along with the source code. This course is particularly designed for developers who want to explore flutter and learn about flutter widgets and components and it’s uses. This course will also help you to create flutter app from scratch.
Section 1 : Beautiful Flutter UIs and Apps
01 – Kids Education App UI : Create An Awesome Flutter App with beautiful UI. This video contains beautiful listview and detail page.
02 – File Upload UI : Beautiful UI for integrating uploading feature in your flutter application.
03 – TODO App using GetX : Create a complete todo app in flutter using getx.
04 – Weather App UI : Learn how to Create Weather App in Flutter.
05 – Image Classification App : Image Classification App in Flutter using Image Recognition and Google Teachable Machine
06 – BMI Calculator : Learn how to Create BMI Calculator in Flutter with a beautiful UI.
07 – Simple Counter App using Get Storage and Shared Preferences : Get Storage and Shared Preferences Explained using Simple Counter App
08 – Theme Management App : How to Change App Theme in Flutter Dynamically, using GetX.
09 – Search Bar with API Calls : Learn how to Create Search Bar with API Calls in Flutter.
10 – Text to Speech Convertor : Learn how to convert Text to Speech in Flutter.
11 – Pdf View with Night Mode : Read Pdf Files Comfortably with Night Mode Feature.
Section 2 – Flutter Firebase
01 – Firebase Setup
02 – Firebase Google Authentication
03 – Firebase Screen Models
04 – Firebase CRUD Operations
05 – Firebase Sorting Operations
Section 3 : Miscellaneous
01 – How to Upload Flutter Project on Github 02 – Razorpay Payment Integration
Reasons to learn Flutter :
- Increasing Demand for Flutter Developers : Flutter Developers’ demand is increasing day by day in the job market as almost everyone is moving towards Native app development for which Flutter is very much relevant. Even many experienced developers who are in the development domain for many years are finding Flutter more preferable.
- Larger Community : Think if you got stuck in any programming error and nobody is near you to guide what’s wrong. So, as a developer what’ll you do? Right, you search your error on Google or in a browser and you’ll find a similar problem with a solution. And that’s where the role of the larger Flutter community comes! The Flutter developers community has seen exponential growth in the last few years on different QA forums such as Stack Overflow, etc.
- Better Documentation : Indeed, well-prepared documentation is also very essential for any framework or language to make a good standing in the market and Flutter has awesome and fully organized documentation where you can easily learn the syntax and other required concepts in detail. Also, as Flutter contain lots of library and widgets and you can easily find all these on Flutter documentation.
- Fast Development & Time-Effective : Flutter supports the fast development process and saves a lot of time for the developers. Firstly, with the help of various enriching widgets, you can easily create a creative UI/UX design for your applications. Also, it is quite easy with Flutter to apply all the changes and to fix bugs instantly. Moreover, with Flutter, there is required less time to spend on testing and deployment of the application.
- Easy to Learn : Flutter is comparatively easier to learn and if you know JAVA priorly then it becomes more convenient and easier for you to command over Flutter. Also, as Flutter uses Dart programming language, you need to be proficient with the language. You can start to learn Flutter via watching video tutorials and reading the official documentation.
We will keep adding new videos to the course, so stay tuned and happy coding
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in programming and designing
- Android Studio and Flutter Sdk
- Basic Flutter Understanding
Last Updated 7/2021
Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs.zip (2.7 GB) | Mirror