Ethical Hacking: Complete NMAP For Ethical Hacking | 2021
Welcome to the “Ethical Hacking: Complete NMAP For Ethical Hacking | 2021” course.
Cyber security is one that is definitely trending with a top-notch salary to match! Ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are some of the most in-demand professionals today as the world is experiencing a major skill shortage in the field of cyber security.
It’s predicted we’ll have a global shortfall of 3.5 million cyber security jobs. The average salary for Cyber Security jobs is $80,000. If you are ready to jump in cyber security career, this course is a great place for you to start.
During this ethical hacking course, I will teach you beautiful side of the hacking.
The Penetration Testing consists of 3 basic steps. These are target identification, gathering information about the target and attack.
Information about a target can be collected in two ways.
- First; passive information collection
- Second; active information collection
In this course, we will learn how to use, Nmap, an active information collection tool and in this case which is the second step.
On my complete Nmap course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices’ operating systems and other features.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Our complete Nmap course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap.
In this course I used free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
In this course you will learn;
- What is the TCP/IP model and how does it work
- What is OSI model? How does it work
- What is Port? What is the TCP/UDP port
- How to scan TCP or UDP services
- How active services are detected
- How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
- How to interpret Nmap outputs
- Nmap scripting (NSE) and more
- Network Hacking
- Network Security
- Discovering hosts with ARP ping scans
- Discovering hosts with ICMP ping scans
- NMAP Brute Force Attacks
- NMAP DNS Enumeration
- NMAP HTTP Enumeration
- NMAP MySQL Enumeration
- NMAP SMB Enumeration
- NMAP SNMP Enumeration
- HTTP Scripts-Part 1
- HTTP Scripts-Part 2
- Detecting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities With
- Detecting Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities With NMAP
- NMAP Metasploit Integration
- Bash Scripting 101
- NMAP Bash
- NMAP Python Scripting
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Why would you want to take this course?
My answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
See what my fellow students have to say:
“Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning.” – Pragya Nidhi
“Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed… An effective real introduction to pentest.” – Ben Dursun
“All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer.” – Jim Dowson
“I liked this course! Lots of topics were covered. What I liked the most is the variety of tools used in this course. This way, someone who is willing to learn can pick up the tool that he is interested in and dive more into details. The most important thing is the experienced instructor who takes comments and reviews into consideration and gets back to you whenever there is room for improvement or new topics that might be interesting to you. I can summarise all in two words. I learned!” – Rami Zebian
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Let`s dive in now my “Ethical Hacking: Complete NMAP For Ethical Hacking | 2021” course
I offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
- Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
- Those who want to start from scratch and move forward
- People who want to take their hacking skills to the next level
- Cyber security experts
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB Free Harddisk space
- 64-bit processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 6/2021