Embedded C for 8051 Microcontroller
By learning this course,
You’ll be able to
1. Understand the differences between C and Embedded C
2. Know how to program in Embedded C
3. Understand the internal architecture, on chip and off chip peripherals of 8051 microcontroller.
4. Understanding the usage of Keil IDE to program 8051.
5. Understanding the hardware components in 8051 development kit.
6. Build Embedded Systems Projects.
This course is completely practical oriented. We will be working with an hardware kit called 8051 development kit. Perhaps it’s not necessary to buy the hardware if you don’t wish to. Since, the results of each code can be verified in the simulation tool itself. But, working with hardware and getting the practical knowledge enhances the learning.
An embedded system is a microprocessor-based computer hardware system with software that is designed to perform a dedicated function, either as an independent system or as a part of a large system. At the core is an integrated circuit designed to carry out computation for real-time operations.
Hardware + Software = Embedded System!
We will be understanding both the things in this course. At the end of this course, the learner should be able to develop an embedded product using 8051 microcontroller for any application.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Electrical, Electronics and CS Aspirants
- A very basic knowledge in C Programming is preferred
Last Updated 10/2021