Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine
This courses will teach you How to Build a Complete Recipe Search Engine Using Django Framework. You will learn a lot in this course. You will learn how to build a brilliant recipes search engine in a form of a web app. So you will learn how to search for recipes, how to get recipes, and how to display different recipes, and how to display recipe details in a well-designed web app.
This course gives you the opportunity to accomplish that by honing in on Django Framework. It is one of the best web frameworks. It’s super powerful yet simple framework that is capable of creating awesome web apps quickly.
Python is capable of doing almost everything including web apps. The good news about this course is that you do not need any advanced knowledge in Python, all you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create web applications using Django is so important if you want to take your Python skills to the next level and specialize in web app development.
By the end of this course you will have built a website using Python programming language specifically using Django.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
- First, you will learn how to build a real-world we app.
- Second, you will improve your python skills by learning Django.
- Third, you will stand out from the crowd by highlighting the fact that you can build complete web apps using Django in your CV.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to search for recipes
7. How to make HTTP requests.
8. How to display recipes.
9. How to work on the UI.
10. How to make the website responsive.
11. How to display facts about recipes.
12. How to create a navigation bar.
13. How to use an API service.
14. How to use JSON.
15. And much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Python developers
- PC with Windows or Mac
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge in Python (How to create simple python scripts)
Last Updated 8/2021