CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) Complete Course & Practice Exam
*** Taught by TWO Best Selling Certification Instructors ***
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Jason Dion is an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, and he has designed this course to be a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve as a data analyst in your organization’s data analysis or business intelligence divisions.
Frank Kane is a data analytics subject matter expert who has developed and managed technology that automatically delivers product and movie recommendations to hundreds of millions of customers during his tenure at Amazon and IMDb. In this course, he is going to share his extensive experience in distributed computing, data mining, and machine learning and how it applies to your work as a data analyst.
The CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct data analytics to develop and promote data-driven business decision-making in your organization. This certification tests your ability to better analyze and interpret data, communicate insights, and demonstrate competency in the world of data analytics. The CompTIA Data+ exam is designed for early-career data analysts with the equivalent of 12-24 months of on-the-job knowledge.
The CompTIA Data+ exam is focused on data analytics in order to validate and communicate vital business intelligence by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data that can drive the organization’s priorities and drive their business decisions.
CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) is an early-career data analytics certification covering the theory and technical skills required to mine, manipulate, visualize, and report on data using basic statistical methods and complex dataset analysis while adhering to the governance and quality standards for the data throughout its entire life cycle.
To help you practice for the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 90 multiple-choice questions spread across the five domains tested by the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) certification exam!
This course will provide you with full coverage of the five domains of the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam:
- Data Concepts and Environments (15%)
- Data Mining (25%)
- Data Analysis (23%)
- Visualization (23%)
- Data Governance, Quality, & Controls (14%)
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Data+ exam (DA0-001), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
This course is brought to you by Dion Training Solutions, a CompTIA Platinum Delivery Partner, and aligns directly with the OFFICIAL CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) Certification Study Guide.
What Other Students Are Saying About Our Courses:
- Jason Dion always has some of the best courses. This is the third CYSA+ course I bought from different vendors to see which one would help me more and like always this has already caught my attention and kept me focused the entire time. Other courses have too many distracting factors, unlike this one. I will always recommend Jason Dion. (Luis, 5 stars)
- Great course, very detailed. Passed the exam on the first try. I have recommended this course to everyone I know in the security industry trying to pass the CySA+ exam. (Jose D., 5 stars)
- I have really enjoyed and learned a lot from this course. I used Jason’s course to pass the Network + on my first attempt, I am expecting that this course will enable me to pass the CySA+, too! (Leone W., 5 stars)
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) Certification Exam
- Data Analysts
- Database Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Basic understanding of office productivity tools, such as Word and Excel
- Understand basic mathematics and how to read graphs
Last Updated 6/2022