Complete Sourdough Bread Baking – Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4!
Complete Sourdough Bread Baking Course – Bake Your Own Homemade Bread Today –
Bread Baking Sourdough at Home – San Francisco Sourdough Bread Baking
Imagine waking up in the morning with the fresh smell of sourdough bread baking that you cooked out of your own oven. Your bread fills your home with aromas that excite all your family members to come to the kitchen to discover the masterpiece you baked. They immediately notice the appearance of your sourdough bread, that was baked in your own oven. Their senses are heightened, and they ask a simple question, “Where did you get that sourdough bread, is your your own sourdough bread baking?” and you get the pride and privilege to tell them you made in at home with this course.
The course provides you with everything you need to get started for your sourdough bread baking adventure. You will learn every step of the sourdough bread baking process from how to make or find a starter, to how to stretch and fold the dough to develop the strength the bread needs to rise and to bake your bread in your own home.
Sourdough bread baking isn’t challenging, it is a skill that takes practice and over time, with effort (and lots of flour) you too will master the skills necessary to bake your very own homemade sourdough bread.
We start first with making your very own sour dough starter (or learning where you can buy one to get started right away!). I will teach you every step of the way what your starter should look and smell like to make sure you are successful.
We then will work on developing the skills needed for your first sourdough bread baking task. I don’t overburden you with vocabulary but rather focus on key factors that will allow you to be successful right away. In your second loaf, we get into more detail about what you need to do to bake an even better looking and tasting sourdough bread.
Each instruction is clearly shown clearly through word and video to demonstrate each process. We’ve also included a recipe calculator to help you figure out the right measure of ingredients I case our original formula is too little or too much for the tools you have at home.
In this course you will:
- How to bake your very own artisan breads at home
- Make your own homemade sourdough starter
- Learn how to buy a sourdough starter if you don’t have one
- Learn how to make a homemade scoring tool, called a lame
- Learn how to dry and freeze your starter long term storage
- Understand how and where you should store your starter to get certain flavors
- Bake your own sourdough bread, in your own oven
- Understand the sourdough bread baking process
- Understand why you want to weigh your ingredients instead of measure them
- Understand how to get an amazing oven spring
- Understand how to strengthen the dough through time and successive stretches and folds
- Get large holes in your sourdough bread from the very first bread
- Understand when your starter is ready to use
- Understand when your sourdough bread is ready to bake
- Be able to not make a mess of your whole kitchen
- Be able to develop impressive flavors through a bulk fermentation in the sourdough bread baking process
Who this course is for:
- Home bakers looking to make their own homemade bread.
- To have a home oven, flour, water and salt in order to get started.
- Have a love for sourdough bread.
Last Updated 1/2021