Cisco NGFW Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Training Part-2/2
The Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW Implementation Training course shows you how to use and configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) and Policies.
This course teaches you how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features. Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower including policy configurations, integrations, deployments, management and troubleshooting. These courses, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower, and Securing Network with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System help candidates prepare for this exam.
- 1.1 Implement NGFW modes
- 1.1.a Routed mode
- 1.1.b Transparent mode
- 1.2.a Passive
- 1.2.b Inline
- 1.3.a Link redundancy
- 1.3.b Active/standby failover
- 1.3.c Multi-instance
- 2.0 Configuration2.1 Configure system settings in Cisco Firepower Management Center2.2 Configure these policies in Cisco Firepower Management Center
- 2.2.a Access control
- 2.2.b Intrusion
- 2.2.c Malware and file
- 2.2.d DNS
- 2.2.e Identity
- 2.2.f SSL
- 2.2.g Prefilter
- 2.3.a Network discovery
- 2.4.a Object Management
- 2.4.b Intrusion Rules
- 2.5.a Device Management
- 2.5.b NAT
- 2.5.c VPN
- 2.5.d QoS
- 2.5.e Platform Settings
- 3.0 Management and Troubleshooting3.1 Troubleshoot with FMC CLI and GUI3.2 Configure dashboards and reporting in FMC3.3 Troubleshoot using packet capture procedures
Who this course is for:
- Course has been designed for anyone who wants to start learning NGFW
- This course is for students trying to learn the CCNP Security
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
- Network and Security Engineers
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- CCNA routing and Switching Knowledge.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
- CCNA Security or Equivalent.
Last Updated 6/2021
Cisco NGFW Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Training Part-2/2.zip (9.7 GB) | Mirror