Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): Part 2 – Domains
This learning path provides a deep dive into information security and prepares you for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam.
By the time you reach the end of this learning path, you will have a comprehensive understanding of information security and will be well equipped to take the CISM exam.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of information security and risk management including roles, functions, resources, goals, strategies, metrics, controls
- Understand how an organization can identify and analyze risk and learn the constraints to risk management
- Get a solid understanding of how to build risk management action plan, how people and process are essential for risk management
- Learn about the training, the technical aspects, and standards for risk management
- Understanding how to monitor and measure risk, and also mitigate risk through controls
- Understand how to set goals and strategies for managing information security and learn about the metrics used to measure security performance
- Obtain a solid understanding of security incident management, set goals for responding to incidents, and understand the additional resources that help for managing incidents
This learning path is intended for anyone studying for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam or who simply wants to learn about information security in general.
This is a beginner-level learning path so you don’t need to have existing knowledge of information security. We do, however, strongly recommend that you take the CISM: Part 1 — Foundations learning path before embarking on this one.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): Part 2 – Domains.zip (6.0 GB) | Mirror