Build Sports News Website Using React JS
In this course you will learn how to build Sports News Web App using React JS. This course is oriented towards beginners and intermediate web developers. It will take you step-by-step from the beginning by creating a React app and then adding each block in order to build a complete awesome project.
What you’ll learn in this course will make you able to start creating your own React projects and improve your abilities as a web developer and will put you on the right path to specialize in one of the most popular React libraries. Finally, after the end of this course, you can start applying for React jobs confidently.
Some of the topics covered in this course:
- How to create a React JS project
- The structure of React JS web app
- How to run your project
- Creating components
- Navigating to different pages
- Making HTTP requests
- Using APIs in React web app
- Installing Bootstrap
- And much more
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code. You will also be provided with an exercise or quiz at the end of each lecture to test your understanding.
Who this course is for:
- Front-end web developers.
- Back-end web developers who want to become Full-Stack Developers.
- Web developers who want to learn React
- Internet Connection
- PC or MAC
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
Last Updated 7/2021