- React components have reusable codes that make it simple to use and learn.
- React components are reusable which helps while working on larger scale projects and has their own logic and controls.
- One-way data binding provides better control throughout the application.
- The virtual DOM uses the ReactDOM library which ideally/virtually, represents UI and keeps in the memory and syncs with the real DOM.
- DOM has a smoother and faster performance due to virtual components.
Who this course is for:
- Front End Developers
Last Updated 2/2021