➜ If you are a complete beginner, please consider taking Part 1 of my Beginner German Course first. You can find it on my instructor profile.
➜ Complete your German A1 education! Pass the Goethe A1 exam. Finally start speaking German! ?
Have you always struggled to learn German? Too many rules, exceptions, confusing grammar and too long words?
Don’t worry, because in this course we will cover all that in a fun and easy way so everyone can follow along and make progress.
➜ What you get:
- 50+ bite-size lessons that can fit into every schedule
- PDFs with exercises and practice materials after each lesson
- Instructor with over 50000 happy students on Udemy
- Easy and colorful grammar explanations with many examples
- Authentic dialogues and real-life situations
- Illustrations, videos and animations to make it more fun to watch and learn
Before learning any new grammar lesson, we will repeat everything you should know before so that you can be sure to have all you need to follow along.
If you are still not sure, check out the preview lesson available and see if this course would be a good fit for you. If not, you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. But I doubt you’ll need it ?
So what are you waiting for? Let’s finally get you speaking German! See you in the course! ?
Who this course is for:
- If you are stuck somewhere between a total beginner and an intermediate learner
- If you want to take the Goethe A1 exam
- If you already learned German before, but didn’t get very far, forgot the most and want to repeat the basics
- If you finished my last course and are hungry for more
- Some basic beginner German knowledge is required (This course is part 2 of my Beginner German course, but it can also be taken as a separate course if you alreday have some knowledge)
Last Updated 1/2021