Become a Geometry Master
HOW BECOME A GEOMETRY MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 232-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Geometry, and it includes 60 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 12 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Geometry Master is organized into the following sections:
- Lines and angles, including interior angles of polygons
- Quadrilaterals, like rectangles, squares, and parallelograms
- Circles, including arcs, inscribed angles, and chords
- Area and perimeter for two-dimensional figures
- Volume and surface area for three-dimensional figures
- Triangles, including interior angles, bisectors, and circumscribed and inscribed circles
- Pythagorean theorem and pythagorean inequalities
- Triangle congruence, including SSS, ASA, SAS, AAS, HL, CPCTC, and isosceles triangle theorem
- Triangle similarity, including 45-45-90 and 30-60-90 triangles, plus triangle similarity theorem and midsegments
- Transformations, including translating, rotating, and reflecting figures
- Logic in geometry
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A GEOMETRY MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- “It was a very well taught program about geometry that helped me review what I learned in school to stay fresh throughout the long summer and to go into the next school year fresh off of math.” – Carolyn L.
- “Krista is an experienced teacher who offers Udemy students complete subject matter coverage and efficient and effective lessons/learning experiences. She not only understands the course material, but also selects/uses excellent application examples for her students and presents them clearly and skillfully using visual teaching aids/tools.” – John
- “Really good, thorough, well explained lessons.” – Scott F.
- “This is my second course (algebra previously) from Ms. King’s offerings. I enjoyed this course and learned a lot! Each video explains a concept, followed by the working of several examples. I learned the most by listening to Ms King’s teaching of the concept, stopping the video, and then attempting to work the example problems. After working the problems, then watching her complete the examples, I found that I really retained the concepts. A great instructor!” – Charles M.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Geometry Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering geometry.
– Krista 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Current geometry students, or students about to start geometry who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with geometry
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- The geometry problems we’ll solve will only require a little bit of basic algebra, so if you’re comfortable with identifying like terms and a little equation solving, you’ll be well prepared to start this course.
Last Updated 11/2020