ASP .Net Core 5 Web APIs Using DB First [In-depth in 8 Days]
Note: These are all unedited and recorded videos from a live session with lots of Q & A interactions.
One of the best instructors with 147,000+ students and 8,430+ reviews.
100% guarantee of simplicity in all the concepts very very less theory and the very very huge amount of practical real-world scenarios.
A web API is an application programming interface for either a web server or a web browser. It is a web development concept, usually limited to a web application’s client-side (including any web frameworks being used), and thus usually does not include web server or browser implementation details unless publicly accessible by a remote web application.
You are going to master the below concepts in this course
- Day 1 – Introduction And Getting Started With .Net 5 Web APIs – Parameter Passing Mechanism
- Day 2 – CRUD Using Database First Approach In EF Core – Dispose – using – IDisposable – Dependency Injection
- Day 3 – HTTP Request and Response – Status Codes – IAction Result – Async Actions – Scaffolding
- Day 4 – Server Side Validations And Custom Validators – DB First Approach Changes – Circular Ref Problem – 2 Solutions -Select – NewtonSoft Json
- Day 5 – XML Serialization – Swagger Documentation – Exception Handling Action Level And Globally
- Day 6 – ASP .Net User Identity – Initial Setup For Authentication And Authorization
- Day 7 – Create User – Login – Logout – Create Roles – Authorization – Assign Default Role Dynamically
- Day 8 – Complete JWT Authentication And Authorization
Why ASP .Net Core Web APIs?
ASP .NET Core is OS neutral and integrates seamlessly with popular client-side frameworks and libraries, including Blazor, Angular, React, and Bootstrap. Millions of developers have used (and continue to use) ASP .NET 4.x to create web apps. ASP .NET Core is a redesign of ASP .NET 4.x, with architectural changes that result in a leaner, more modular framework.
ASP .NET Core Web API is a framework that makes it easy to build HTTP services that reach a broad range of clients, including browsers and mobile devices. ASP .NET Core Web API is an ideal platform for building RESTful applications.
HTTP is not just for serving up web pages. It is also a powerful platform for building APIs that expose services and data. HTTP is simple, flexible, and ubiquitous. Almost any platform that you can think of has an HTTP library, so HTTP services can reach a broad range of clients, including browsers, mobile devices, and traditional desktop applications.
Who this course is for:
- .Net Web Developers
- C# Programming
- Entity Framework Core
Last Updated 9/2021