Arduino Multithreading: Do More with Less!
How to “Multithread” an Arduino via Protothreading to execute more than one task at once without interruption
Arduino’s great, but it is not easy to handle more than one task at the same time, and if you want to do two (or more) things at once at separate intervals? You’ll need protothreading!
This Course teaches you something you may have wanted to do during your prototyping career, coaxing a single-core Arduino to do 3 things at once. In this case
- Pulsing a signal without interruption
- Incrementing a variable every second and writing it to the display without interruption
- Displaying different messages every few seconds and writing them to the display without interruption
Welcome to this course.
In this course, you will learn Protothreading which is a way of performing what would normally be a multitasking operation (doing two or more things at once or at different intervals) on an Arduino. In other words, it’s “multithreaded”! and since the Arduino is a single-core chip, multithreading itself is impossible. Then how on earth will we do that! the answer is Protothreading!!
A lot of information is waiting for you inside this course, join now and start making your own.
Advantages of Protothreading
- Reactive systems – constantly monitoring
- More responsive to user input
- The CPU can handle multiple inputs simultaneously
- Can take advantage of parallel processing
- Better memory Management
- A thread can execute concurrently with other threads within a single process.
Enroll today and instant access:
- Easy-to-watch video lessons
- Practical activities
- Downloadable resources
- Premium instructor support
- Lifetime access to course updates
- Access to our exclusive student community
100% Money-back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with the course, or if it just isn’t for you, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
My goal is to make sure you love this course! We are always listening to students and improving our courses to make them even better. If you ever have a suggestion on how to make this course better, just let me know!
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Leveling up Your Arduino Programming Skills with Protothreading
- Anyone Interested in Doing two (or more) things at once using Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Coaxing a single-core Arduino to do 3 or more things at once
- Anyone interested in Getting Started with Protothreading
- Hardware developers
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning
- An Internet Connection
- Basic knowledge in Programming
Last Updated 6/2021
Arduino Multithreading: Do More with Less!.zip (536.6 MB) | Mirror