Advanced Selenium Grid and Cloud | SauceLabs and Jenkins
Double your QA salary with Advanced Selenium Grid and Cloud course!
Become SDET or even Test Automation Architect by learning how to take your test automation to the new level!
Learn how to integrate tests into CI/CD pipeline and execute tests on Selenium Grid or even in the Cloud using SauceLabs or other cloud testing providers.
Advanced Selenium Grid and Cloud course is for people who already know some basics of automation testing with selenium webdriver, and want to improve their test automation and Selenium WebDriver knowledge and be able to execute tests not just locally, but on the custom-built Selenium Grid, or even take your tests to the next level and run them on one of the many cloud testing providers.
This “Advanced Selenium Grid and Cloud” is a continuation of my Highest Rated “Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners” course where students learned some selenium webdriver basics.
Students do not have to finish the “Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners” course but need to know how to use Selenium WebDriver with Java to automate simple test cases.
We will use Selenium version 4 in this course. Selenium Grid was completely redesigned from scratch in the 4th version of Selenium, and now it’s way better than it used to be.
The course will include:
- Selenium grid.
- What it is, why we should learn it.
- How to set it up and how to run tests on Grid.
- Pros and cons of Selenium Grid.
- Cloud test execution.
- What it is and how it can help you run tests without maintaining the grid.
- Connecting and running tests on SauceLabs
- Continuous testing.
- What is CI/CD and how automated tests are part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- How to set up and use Jenkins to run tests
Who this course is for:
- Test automation engineers
- Selenium testers that want to step up their game
- Java or other object-oriented programming language (Beginner or Intermediate)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (Ability to automate basic test)
- Previous experience with TestNG or jUnit testing frameworks is a big plus
- Experience with Maven is a big plus, but not critical
- Desire to build Full-Stack Test Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver
Last Updated 4/2021