Advanced Java Programming￼
A warm welcome to the Advanced Java Programming course by Uplatz.
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages, because of its robustness, versatility, scalability, flexibility of building rich functionality, integration capabilities, and compatibility. Java may be used for a variety of purposes, including software development, mobile application development, and large-scale system development. For instance, Android, a Java-based mobile operating system, is used by 88 percent of all smartphones. As a developer, knowing Java opens up a world of opportunities.
In this Java programming course, you’ll start with the fundamentals of the Java programming language, which will include installing the necessary software. You will go over everything you need to know about Java in great detail. The Advanced Java programming course will cover subjects such as core java, java classes, methods, applets, event handling, exceptions, programming constructs, java mutations, class design, unit testing & debugging in java, using JUnit, design patterns, and so on. This Java course covers advanced concepts such as specifications and object oriented design heuristics, sub-typing, building GUI components, composite decorators-observers and 2D graphics, strategy state, events & packages, java mementos and timer threads, hash codes and generics. You will also gain an understanding of Java servlets along with knowledge of building java embedded applications.
This Advanced Java Programming course you help can master the advanced software development & engineering skills needed to construct real-world, large-scale Java applications. This Java course is meant to provide you a firm foundation in Java programming as well as job-ready abilities. Learn how to use the JDBC and JUnit frameworks, as well as how to use Core Java 8 operators, arrays, loops, methods, and constructors. The curriculum is suitable for anybody interested in learning the fundamentals of Java and launching a career as a Java Developer.
Advanced Java Programming – Course Syllabus
- Core Java Fundamentals
- Java Classes and Methods and Applets
- Java Event Handling
- Java Exceptions and Programming by Contracts
- Java Mutations and Class Design
- Unit Testing and Debugging
- Design Patterns
- Specifications and OO Design Heuristics
- Software Specifications and Sub-typing
- GUI Components
- Composite Decorators-Observers and 2D Graphics
- Strategy State and Events and Packages
- Mementos and Timer Threads
- Hash Codes and Generics
- Reflection and Java Summary
- Java for Embedded Systems
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers and Senior Java Developers
- Java Engineers
- Newbies & Beginners aspiring for a career in Java Programming and/or Application Development
- Software Engineers
- Full Stack Web Developers
- Application Developers
- AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud Engineers
- Lead Software Engineers – Java/Swing
- Agile Java Developers
- Software Developers
- Anyone interested in Java/Python/C++ programming
- Gaming and App Developers
- API Designers
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Last Updated 3/2022