100 Python Exercises to Boost Your Python Skills
Python Exercises : Another 100 set of Python exercises for beginners who want to solidify their Python skills! Exercise solutions included!
100 Python Exercices to Boost Your Python Skills Course !
What you’ll learn ?
- Learn Python 3 by solving Python problems on your own
- Solve data structures and algorithm exercises to help on your data science journey
- Create 50+different functions
- Learn the basics of Python classes
- Read, write, and extract information from files
- Extract data from text
- Optimize your code in terms of processing speed and memory efficiency
- Introspect your code
- Learn Python tricks
- To make the best of this course you should be familiar with Python basics: loops, conditionals, functions, and datatypes.
Video tutorials are great to learn the basics of Python. You can try out and experiment with the code that the teacher demonstrates in the video. However, never did anyone became a programmer by just watching videos. That is because your brain hardly learns anything when it’s not in problem solving mode.
When you put your mind in problem solving mode your mind will devour every piece of information it finds in an effort to solve the given problem. Therefore, if you want to learn Python programming your only way is to sit and solve Python problems on your own.
That is what this course is all about.
Here you will find an interactive Python problem solving interface where you will try to solve more than 100 Python exercises and quizzes. Moreover, you will find timed exams that will rigorously test the knowledge you gained when you were solving the preceding exercises. The problems cover different areas of Python such as functions, data structures and algorithms, files, classes, code introspection, code optimization, and more. That means you can even do this course on your mobile phone while traveling on a bus or train.
The course assumes you have some basic knowledge of Python so if you know loops, functions, conditionals, and datatypes, then this course is for you. If you don’t have any knowledge of Python you can still take the course, but you will have a hard time solving the exercises. Python is both fun and extremely useful. Don’t miss the chance to learn it.
Who this course is for ?
- Beginner Python Developers
Python-Challenges-Skills.zip (12.7 GB)